Atlantic Publishing Company has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site <http://www.atlantic-pub.com>:
Atlantic Publishing Company
Effective as of 20th of January 2009.
Atlantic Publishing Company takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
· This policy covers what personally identifiable information Atlantic Publishing Company collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the http://www.atlantic-pub.com Web Site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
· This policy only applies to http://www.atlantic-pub.com and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Our Internet address is located at http://www.atlantic-pub.com
Atlantic Publishing Company
1405 SW 6th Avenue
Ocala, FL 34471
You may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
You may contact us by phone on 352-622-1825
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative. Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
Atlantic Publishing Company is P3PSeal certified. In the event that a dispute regarding our privacy practices cannot be settled through our normal dispute resolution processes, you should contact P3PSeal, an independent third party. P3PSeal will serve as a liaison with Atlantic Publishing Company to resolve any dispute you may have.
When visiting Web Sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information Atlantic Publishing Company collects, and how it is used.
Information Collected - What information do we collect and why?
We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
· user.employer (optional)
· user.department (optional)
· user.jobtitle (optional)
· thirdparty.name (optional)
· thirdparty.home-info.online.email (optional)
· thirdparty.home-info.postal (optional)
· thirdparty.home-info.telecom.telephone (optional)
· thirdparty.employer (optional)
· thirdparty.jobtitle (optional)
· thirdparty.business-info.postal (optional)
· thirdparty.business-info.telecom.telephone (optional)
We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
· Web Site and System Administration
· Research and Development
· One-time Tailoring
· Individual Decision
· Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products
· Historical Preservation
Our Web Site generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the Web Site runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors.
Information Recipients - Who has access to the information collected?
· Ourselves and/or our entities acting as our agents or entities for which we are acting as an agent.
Information Retention - How long is this information retained?
· We do not have a retention policy for this area of the Web Site.
Opt-In / Opt-Out
If you wish to either opt-in or opt-out of the use of the information collected in this area of our Web Site, you may do so by going to: http://atlantic-pub.com/privacy.htm